One of the new crypto casinos that entered the crypto gaming space in 2021 was Yolo Casino. It is a mobile-friendly casino that is built on the tried-and-tested SoftSwiss platform. With crypto on board, Yolocasino becomes one of the must-see casinos today.
Yolo Casino, which is sometimes regarded as Yolo Casino by others, is among the gambling sites operated by Hollycorn N.V. It joins the list of casinos from this network, which also includes WildCoins. And like its sister casino, Yolocasino operates with a license issued in Curacao. Yolocasino features a massive collection of crypto games. There are close to 6,000 games available in the library, and they are composed of slots, table games, and live dealer games. You can also find close to 40 of the top game providers, ensuring that you get only games of the highest quality. Even better, you can find the provably fair games from BGaming, a feature that sets BGaming apart from the rest of casino game developers. With Yolocasino optimized for mobile devices, you can bet that your favorite games are playable even on your smartphone.
Yolo Casino accepts Bitcoin payments. And for that, it’s earned a spot in the ever-growing space for crypto gambling. Other than BTC, it also welcomes payments in BCH, ETH, LTC, DOG, and USDT. These crypto payments are processed by CoinsPaid. Other than crypto, you’re also free to use fiat money. With SoftSwiss, this casino is able to let you open multicurrency wallets for your own account. This way, you have the freedom to use whichever supported currency you want. For at least €10 or currency equivalent, you can already fund your account. This is applicable to credit cards, e-wallets, and other fiat payment methods. When making a Yolocasino Bitcoin deposit, on the other hand, you should top up a minimum amount of 0.0005 BTC. You can deposit more, but do know that you’re limited to 0.1 BTC per transaction.
Yolo Casino €900 Bonus and 100 Free Spins
Promotions are by far the most attractive thing about online casinos to us. And we know for a fact that plenty of players will agree with us. Among a plethora of promotions, the welcome bonus is often the biggest one. The same goes for Yolo Casino. It has a fantastic and generous welcome package designed for all new players. It’s a welcome package and here are its contents:
- 100% first deposit bonus
- 75% second deposit bonus
- 50% third deposit bonus
On the surface, the welcome bonus at Yolo Casinosounds amazing. That’s because it is. On your very first deposit, the casino will match it by 100% up to €50 or equivalent in other currencies. You also get 100 free spins on the Dig Dig Digger slot integrated with the bonus.
On your 2nd Yolo Casino deposit, you get a 75% return on your deposit. This time, it’s up to €100 or equivalent in other currencies. Last but not least, your 3rd deposit yields a 50% match bonus up to €250. As you can see, the match percentages go down with each deposit but your winning potential ultimately increases.
Terms and conditions:
- The maximum winning from a no deposit bonus or no deposit free spins is €100 or its equivalent any other Yolo Casino currency.
- All bonuses and free spins have a wagering requiremnet of 40x its amount before the player withdraws it. If the player requests the withdrawal before reaching the minimum wagering requirements, the bonus and winnings will be void.
- All the Yolo Casino bonuses are sticky. It means, you cannot request your withdrawal until wagering requirements are fully fulfilled. Also, you start playing for real money first, then for bonus money, and as soon as bonus money is lost, the bonus also gets lost.
- The Yolo Casino maximum bet with an active bonus is 5 EURO/USD, 25 PLN, 10 CAD or equivalent to 5 EUR. Please note breaching maximum bet rule may lead to all winnings from bonus confiscated and deposit refunded. The decision Yolocasino makes will be final.
- When using an activated bonus, the real money from the player’s account is wagered first and only then the bonus money.
- You can claim only one Yolo Casino bonus at a time. Deposit-related bonuses are not stacked.