Slotwolf .com is an online casino gaming brand operated by a Malta-based company called NI Interactive Limited. The online casino has received gambling licenses from two jurisdictions—the Government of Curacao and the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA).
Slotwolf requires players to undergo a Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure, as a part of which it makes a phone call to the mobile numbers players provide at the time of registration. Players should also verify their accounts by submitting the required documents before the online casino can process any cashout. If players do not answer the online casino’s call or provide a wrong number to the online casino, their account will be suspended. If players fail to get in touch with the online casino in the next two weeks, the online casino will confiscate their balance as they have not undergone the KYC procedure properly.
Slotwolf operates on NetEnt’s browser-based software platform, which allows the easy integration of online casino games from multiple providers. The game library, therefore, includes games from 20 providers. Among them are noted providers such as Evolution Gaming, Spinomenal, Ezugi, Belatra, GameArt, Play N Go, Betsoft Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Endorphina, Quickfire, and iSoftBet.
Slotwolf Casino Welcome Bonus
There’s a special bonus designed for new players at Slotwolf Casino. Instead of a regular first deposit bonus, as a new player, you can expect bonuses for the first third deposits placed on this casino site. These are deposit match bonuses. So, for the first deposit, you can expect a 100% bonus up to €150. The second deposit will bring a 70% bonus up to €100. Finally, the third deposit comes with a 110% bonus up to $100. The minimum deposit is €20. Keep in mind that after contacting customer support, high rollers can expect to get a welcome bonus package that goes up to €3000. There are simple wagering requirements – x40 your Slotwolf bonus amount.
Terms and conditions
- All Slotwolf bonus offers are strictly limited to one per: person and their family, home address, email address, IP-address, telephone number, account number, credit or debit card number, e-wallet number, payment system account (Neteller, Skrill, etc.), one electronic device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.).
- The player is not allowed to abuse the bonus offers. In case of such abuse the Casino has the right to prohibit the Player to receive any bonuses and to cancel any winnings received using bonus funds, both at the moment of wagering and after it.
- All the bonuses have a minimum deposit requirement for obtaining the bonus, limitation of the maximum possible bonus amount, wagering terms, limitation of the maximum amount of bets while wagering, time limitation of bonus life, unless otherwise indicated.
- Any issued bonuses are by default limited to a maximum bet during wagering: 5 EUR / 5 USD / 7,5 CAD / 50 NOK / 7,5 NZD / 20 PLN / 375 RUB / 625 JPY, unless otherwise specified. Max bet limit includes bets doubling after a game round has been completed as well as bonus rounds (purchased within the game).
- The Slotwolf winnings obtained by using bonuses become available for withdrawal only after meeting the requirements of all wagering rules.
- Validity of the bonus is 14 days from the moment it was received, unless otherwise indicated.
- At the end of the bonus period, if the bonus remains valid and the conditions of wagering are not met, all bonus money and winnings are void.
- A gambler has the right to cancel any Slotwolf bonuses without proceeding to their wagering, without any loss of their own funds.
- Only one Slotwolf bonus can be activated at a time. The deposit bonuses cannot be combined.
- A gambler has the right to refuse from any bonuses from the Casino.